Thursday, October 30, 2008

I have been "TAG"ed

Well thanks sis, lol.

The Rules for playing TAG:

  • Link to the person who tagged you
  • Post the rules on your blog
  • Write six random things about yourself
  • Tag six-ish people at the end of your post
  • Let each person know he/she has been tagged
  • Let the tagger know when your entry is up

Now for six random things (which is going to take some serious thought because "Numb3rs" had altered my perception of random.)

  1. I have double jointed thumbs, which I realise isn't the right medical term but :p on that. All I know is that if I make a thumbs up the part of my thumb beyond the last knuckle points back towards my wrist.
  2. I have an extra vertebra, my S1 isn't fused to my S2 like it's supposed to be. Which means I can really swivel my hips (ZUMBA!), but when that baby goes out of line it takes relaxation exercises and contortion to get it back in.
  3. I tend to go home and cry if anyone is rude to me or sets me straight in a not-so-nice way. Pathetic I know, but what can I say? An open heart is open to it all. I'm going to keep it open though.
  4. I haven't really fought with my Mother-in-law in months. Miracles really do happen, lol. I think she just figured out that if I'm making a stand, it's never on anything I'm flexible on.
  5. Chocolate and oranges were made to go together, if you don't see at least two ways that applies to me you don't know me very well.
  6. I hate video games.

I was tagged twice, so here's the other one.

Rules:

1. Get the book that's on your nightstand (or whatever you happen to be reading).

2. Open it to page 56 and find the 5th sentence.

3. Post the next couple of sentences on your blog, along with these instructions.

4. Do not go and find your favorite book; it has to be the one you are reading now!

5. Tag five other people to do the same.

I've been working my way through the New Testament. The other book I read is the one I'm writing and you aren't getting that!

Mark 1:28

And immediately his fame spread abroad throughout all the region round about Galilee.

I tag: Crystal, Kate/wiimiii/law, RubyJade, Bethany, Kaylene, and Jenni

Just pick which game you want to play!

No comments: